Friday, July 13, 2012

Relief

Relief! The massage and acupuncture did help me feel better yesterday. Of course I should have come straight home, but instead I spent a very pleasant couple of hours with my sweet sister-in-Christ Vivian. We went out to brunch and I had an omelet with hamburger, green chilis and tomatoes. It was pretty tasty, even without the cheese:-) The recipe I mentioned yesterday was not a keeper, mom did not even like it. Beets can be very earthy and these were:-( I also had bar-b-qued chicken and summer squash. I may try adding a little more lemon juice today before I toss it completely. We have had much needed rain the past few days. The only down side is that I have an evaporative cooler, which only makes things muggier. The upside, my garden is so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment