Monday, July 2, 2012

Embarking on a Journey with my Sister

Wow were does the time go? It has almost been a year since I posted here! Well that is about to change! My sister and I are starting on a no sugar diet today, well she really has already started, so I am starting today, and we are going to make every atempt to post something each day to track our progress and how it is helping with the effects of our illness. Pam, my sister, has MS, and the fatigue from this desease has caused her to have to take a month off from work. I will let her intraduce herself and give you an overview of what she is going through. We share many of the same symptoms yet I have no diagnosis of MS. This has become a mystery that still has not been solved, but after 7 years of trying to figure it out, I have come to the realization that it doesn't really matter what the doctors say you just have to be proactive and try everything you can to get better. They do know that I have a Central Pain Disorder they just don't know what caused it. I still have episodes of varying kinds with the biggest problem as of late stomach problems and bladdar issues. I am very hopeful that this will make a big difference!! We will keep you posted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment