Thursday, July 12, 2012

Migraine, Massage, and Acupuncture

 Yesterday was a roller coaster of anxiety and then a major migraine. We finally had a really good thunderstorm and I am wondering if that is what brought on the migraine. The kind that makes you wish you could throw up or cut your head off. Today I have a hangover. Thankfully I had scheduled a massage and an acupuncture treatment for today as part of the healing process while I am off. I pray that it helps. I finally was able to make contact with Dr. Susan. She says the issues I am having with my menstrual cycle indicate I am detoxing. I guess maybe things are working, I am just getting to go through the yukky stuff before I get the pleasant results:-) At least I hope that is what is happening. I reminded her I was following the candida diet in my follow-up email to her. It will be interesting to see what she says about the impact that the diet maybe having on how I am feeling. I tried a new recipe yesterday with the last of my beets. I have not had a chance to really try it. If it is a keeper I will post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment