Monday, July 9, 2012

Mixing Things Up

I decided to mix things up this morning.  I had eggs, homemade turkey sausage and tomatoes for breakfast.  I am on my own for dinner today so I will see what kind of creative food I can come up with today.  If I find something outstanding I will share the recipe.

I thought the yeast infection related rash was gone from my foot, but I can still see a residual patch.  I guess I better keep applying the monistat.

Today should be quiet except for bible study, which should be lively.  Kenney has gone back on the road, Cameron has class tonight, and everyone else is off to Disneyland.   I will be napping this afternoon:-)

Breakfast Turkey Sausage from Yeast Connection Cookbook
1 lb ground turkey
3/4 tsp seal salt
1/4-1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2-1 tsp dried sage or 10-12 fresh sage leaves minced

Mix turkey with salt, pepper, and sage.  Use a fork or a food processor for less than one minute.  Shape into 6 thin patties or several links.  Fry or bake until browned.
You can freeze the sausages, either raw or cooked, for future fast breakfasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment