Monday, July 23, 2012

3 weeks

We are three weeks into the diet now and it seems that it has really become so much easier.  I realize how much better I feel with no gluten and sugar.  Now that it is pretty much out of my system I really don't want those things. 

Craig and I went to dinner Saturday night with all my coworkers.  I know I can always order a grilled piece of meat and some steamed veggies and or a salad, but was pleasantly surprised when they had a green plate that had a quinoa salad with it.  It was absolutely delicious.  The only thing that was on the plate that I really wasn't suppose to have was a portabella mushroom.  I did eat it, and I have to say it was Yummy.  I left feeling so satisfied.  There are so many options out there now because so many people are eating this way!  I was even able to refuse the bread, which by the way looked so good!  I know me, and one bite would have lead to several others:).

Until tomorrow!
Blessings,
Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment