Friday, July 6, 2012

Drove into Prescott (32 mi one way) to run a few errands and pick up some groceries yesterday.  I was feeling pretty peppy until about half way to my destination.  Needless to say I just focused on the groceries and basically forgot the rest.  I really wanted to get some seafood/fish to mix things up a little more.  Keri suggested tilapia, so I go that and shrimp and scallops at Trader Joe's.  I pan fried the tilapia when I got home in a small amount of olive oil. I had dipped the tilapia in almond meal with lemon pepper for a little bit of a crust.  I added left over grilled squash and a huge tossed salad with lemon juice and olive oil for dressing.  Yummy!

The quinoa, oatmeal and pumpkin cereal really filled me up yesterday so I did not eat any lunch.  I did have a rice cake about 3:00 p.m with sunflower butter as I was leaving town.

I looked at the list again this morning that Dr. Susan had given me for a candida elimination diet and realized that the Yeast Connection books are also trying to help you with any and all food allergies.  So I think I will follow that food list.  I do know for me that gluten and corn are a problem so I will not eat anything with either of those ingredients, which I already do.  And I will just minimize the other potentially high allergy foods.  As with everything it is a process to figure out what is a problem and what is not.

Today my energy level is very low.  I told Keri yesterday that sometimes I just wonder if this is all in my head!  I am not a lazy person and I could push myself to accomplish all kinds of things, but then I think that I will only be twice as tired tomorrow!  I have to just take a deep breath, thank God again for the time off from work with pay!!!!  Thank you Lord, I again ask you for Your energy, it is the very best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment