Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Support Group

I just talked to one of the Pastors at our church and they are going to let me start up a Pain Support Group. We are working out the details on time and day, but it will start sometime in January. I am so excited. I have had a hard time finding one to attend in our area. It's not easy to cope with chronic pain. Participation in a chronic pain support group can help ease feelings of isolation and depression that may arise, feelings which may not be addressed by pain medication. In chronic pain support group, the tips, advice and feedback from other people can help on many levels. I will keep you all posted as to time and date. I do know that it will be at our church, Gladeville Baptist Church, Gladeville TN. If you know anyone or you yourself suffer from a chronic illness or chronic pain and live in the Nashville area please let me know if you would be interested in joining us.

Blessings,
Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment