Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hope

Good morning! It is a beautiful day here in Middle Tennessee. I think Fall is right around the corner.

I was reading some bible verses today about hope. I got to thinking how many times the word hope appears in the bible... a lot! We toss it around when we speak to each other and I know we think about it, but do we really believe in Hope? I like to think I do, and as I read these verses, these promises from God, the God who loves us, I realized how important Hope is in our everyday life.

If you suffer from an illness that tries to steal your hope, please don't give up! These verses are why we have Hope!

Ps:31:24 Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all who hope in the Lord.

Ps. 16:9 Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices: My flesh will rest in Hope.

Ps. 33:22 Let your unfailing love surround us Lord, for our hope is in you alone.

Ps. 39:7 An so, Lord where do I put may hope? My only hope is in You!!!!


There are so many more, but I hope that these will encourage you. When days are tough hope is what we have!

Blessings my friends!
Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment