Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fog in my head!

The last few days I have been really struggling with what I like to call a Great Fog in my head. I can't think clearly my face and tongue feel like someone is squeezing them and the pain in my arm is crazy. Yesterday I gave in and went back to sleep. That does help, but not an option today. The harder I fight it the worse it becomes. So frustrating! I want to scream! You know when you have no control over what happens to your body it is a helpless feeling. The worst part is it is invisible to everyone else, but you know the war that is going on inside. I am so thankful that I am not alone on this journey. I have made so many new friends who are in the same place I am. Oh we don't all have the same symptoms and we all handle the things that are happening to us in a slightly different way, but I know that they are there if I need them, and that they are praying for me. There is so much comfort in that!

Bless you my friends!!
Off to dream land to get out of the fog!:)

Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment