Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fatigue!

Finally some beautiful weather. It was sunny and 70 degrees here today. It is amazing how quickly everything starts blooming with just a couple of sunny days.

Craig got the lawn mower all ready for the season and Dillon and Cameron(my nephew) mowed and did the weeding while Clay picked up all the the sticks and stray baseballs out of the yard. It looks so neat and tidy!

I myself just enjoyed the sunshine from inside today. After making breakfast this morning I had to lay back down and nap. I don't have to many days of such fatigue that I just can't move, but when I do it knocks me off my feet. I am hopeful that tomorrow it will be gone and I will be back to myself. It is the one thing I think that I detest the most of this whole sickness thing! It gives no warning and changes my plans in an instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment