Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eye Appointment

I have been having blurred vision for about a month now and since it wasn't a prescription change the Neurologist and Dr. Pete, my optometrist, decided I should see a Opthomologist. So I went. I swore I wasn't doing Dr.'s in 2010, but when your vision is messed up...well I decided it was the right thing to do.

I saw a Dr that the Neurologist referred me too. He was very nice and very thorough. I am still seeing spots from the bright light that I am pretty sure looked all the way through to the other side of my brain. It's been 5 hours and I am just now able to see again. Anyway the verdict is still out right at the moment. I go back on Monday am to have field of vision test done. This will tell them if it is neurological or not. Thankfully I don't have to have my eyes dilated for this! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment