Monday, November 23, 2009

Things I am Thankful For

There are so many things that I am unable to do now, and for so long I dwelt on them. Things such as, not being able to do hair down to not being able to run after my kids or have a tickle fight with my husband. There are many things inbetween those that would take too long to write out. The last few months I have realized that I have so much more to be thankful for and that those things are important, but not so that I need to sad and mourn them. I am so thankful that I have a supporting family, a husband and kids who know my limitations and love me anyway. I am thankful for the roof over my head and food on our table. I am thankful for great friends who have supported me through all of this and still are there for me. I am thankful for a God who loves me and has never forsaken me.

What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings,

Keri

"This is the day The Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 118:24)

No comments:

Post a Comment