Thursday, April 8, 2010

Update

Lets see...no pun intended...I recieved a call from the Opthamologist on Tuesday afternoon. He reported that the field of vision test showed that the optic nerve in my left eye is definately the culprit. He wanted to call my neurologist to go over the last MRI of the brain I had and then he would get back to me on the next test they would like to do. I did not get to speak to him as he left all of this as a voicemail, so I have not been able to ask him questions. I did call Dr. Pete and he explained what he knew from the notes the Opthamologist sent him. That helped a little, but I am still not sure what is going on. My up close vision is fine as long as I don't have to read for a long period of time. My distance vision is distorted and blurry. I feel like my eyes are in a fight against eachother and am having pain in the left eye. FRUSTRATING! I really thought that I was done with all of this. You know I went to the Mayo clinic, they gave me a diagnosis and that was that! Ha I was wrong. I think a couple more days and I will be done feeling sorry for myself. I am hopeful that this will clear itself up and I will be seeing just fine in the very near future.

Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment