Monday, January 11, 2010

The Bitter Cold!

The last few days and have been below freezing! If you suffer from a chronic illness or from Chronic pain you know that this is not a fun time!

I had my second day of sign ups for the support group yesterday @ church. I spoke to so many people who are quietly waging a war inside there bodies that do not show on the outside. It was so apparent to me that this is much needed in our community. I know that I am excited to have others to share with that understand where I am and where I may be going.

If you are interested in being apart of this group you may contact me here on this blog or email me @ ckdelphia@comcast.net.

We will be meeting in the next two weeks. I have not decided on a date and time but will in the next couple of days.

God is good and His promises are for ever!.

Blessings to you all,
Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment